The timeframe for the consultation will be from 01st July to 31st December 2021 with flexible working hours to be agreed in accordance with FES and the Committee with an estimated volume of 18 full working days per month.
Tasks: The expert is tasked with collaborating with the Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture, Forestry, Rural Development, Infrastructure, Environment and Spatial Planning of the National Assembly of the Republic of Kosovo as well as Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Prishtina Office in field of Environment. Through her/his experience and knowledge she/he should
- provide needed research on legal frameworks, best practices and concrete recommendations for the work of the committee coordinated by the chair of the committee.
- consult and facilitate networks both regionally and internationally regarding best practices surrounding the European Green Deal
- have experience in drafting legislation in regard to environment and sustainability in Kosovo
- support the work of the committee and to improve its access to expertise and exchange with academia and CSOs as well as international experts via consultations in various formats
- University degree in relevant fields (required BA degree, MA degree desirable, PhD is an asset).
- proficiency language skills in Albanian and English required
- good communication skills
Applications documents (in English language):
- motivation letter (max. one page)
Application deadline: Please, submit your application via E-Mail until 30th June 2021 to antoneta.coli(at)fes-kosovo.org
Desired start of contract: 01st July 2021
Remuneration: Remuneration will be similar to a part time position (65%)